Sirius Analysis is proud to announce that it has been selected as a supplier for the Continuous Improvement Framework for Ofwat, the economic regulator for water and wastewater sectors in England and Wales, providing business improvement expertise to support Ofwat to meet the challenges set out in their strategy.
This includes undertaking:
- Analytical work – strategies, analysis and modelling.
- Process mapping to identify constraints and opportunities.
- Analysis plans and cost-effectiveness analyses.
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis such as process mapping/modelling.
- Structured workshops.
- Developing Investment Appraisals (IA) in line with the HM Treasury Green Book.
- Designing and developing digital analytics tools.
- Supporting improvements in planning and management of resources through
- remodelling and designing of resource management approaches and systems.
- Embedding social value and sustainable development into business improvement activity and decision making.
Ofwat works with a broad range of stakeholders including the UK Government, the Welsh Assembly Government, water companies, consumer organisations and other regulators.
Their mission is to improve life through water by implementing their Time to Act Strategy that is seeking:
- To transform water companies’ performance.
- To drive water companies to meet long-term challenges through increased collaboration and partnerships.
- For water companies to provide greater public value, delivering more for customers, society and the environment.